Coconut Oil 473ml
- PREMIUM QUALITY 100% PURE AND NATURAL FRACTIONATED COCONUT OIL – It is a fraction of the coconut oil from which almost all the long chain triglycerides are removed, thus leaving mainly the medium chain triglycerides and making it a great MCT oil. It is ODORLESS, COLORLESS and NO GREASY FEELINGS, does not stain and easily washes out of clothing and sheets. Does not become solid like regular coconut oil but keeps all the great properties. It has very long shelf life.
- OTHER USES: Coconut oil one of the most versatile oils. It’s used as moisturizer, in recipes for tooth paste, as lip balm and in coconut shampoo. It’s also used as a natural deodorant, for face wash, as hair conditioner, as eye makeup remover, as shaving cream, in sunburn remedies, for massage, aromatherapy and many other household uses and benefits.
- SAFETY WARNING: For external use only. Rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use.
- FRACTIONATED COCONUT OIL is also a great carrier for blending with essential oils. It can be mixed with other more expensive carrier oils. It’s excellent as a MASSAGE OIL and used in AROMATHERAPY RECIPES.
Out of stock
Scientists have recently discovered a miraculous coconut oil called “Fractionated Coconut Oil”, and now it has been positioned as a No. 1 aromatherapy massage oil on the market. To make fractionated coconut oil, coconut is processed in a way that removes all the long chain fatty acids, leaving only the healthy medium chain fatty acids.
This liquid form of coconut oil has miraculous skin benefits. It has high concentration of capric acid and caprylic acid, which give it an amazing amount of antioxidant and disinfecting properties. It’s an excellent moisturizer and is fantastic for soothing skin rashes, irritations and inflammation. It’s also known to help fight acne.
Fractionated coconut oil is superb for soothing chapped lips, and skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis. It has a longer shelf life, is more stable and generally less is needed compared to the other types of coconut oil. Unlike normal coconut oil, fractionated coconut oil remains in a liquid state even at low temperatures.
Pure Original fractionated coconut oil is Hexane free, Paraben free and Sulfate free.
• For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use.
For skincare uses:
• Rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use. Coconut oil has a detox effect which may come up in form of rashes but it should go away after 2-3 days of use. Do not use if the rashes persist for more than 3 days.
• Clean skin thoroughly before applying coconut oil to maximize absorption.
• Apply thin layer and massage well, reapply multiple thin layers if needed.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.